We will keep our God, guns, Constitution!
Are you So sure of That? Not trying to be an asshole but if we Patriots want to KEEP the Constitution Then we need to Focus.
We have no "Tip of the Spear", Just a blunt object and a loud but fractured Voice. If we can just keep the Constitution, then we preserve our guns, religion and all our Rights. But if we stay fixed on just one issue, we will lose all the rest.
In History, the 3% lead the remaining 97% with a Focus on the bigger Picture, because they were leaders by force they chose what that Big Picture was.
America is different, we get to pick and choose our leaders, and they serve us and deliver the Picture we desire, so we must ask ourselves, what is the Big Picture we want?
So what is our Bigger, Constitution Picture?
- Is it more Wars...lead by the Globalist?
- More Safty Nets...Handed out by Socialist?
- A Fancy new Tax Plan...To continue to feed the government?
- A Higher Minimum Wage...To raise the cost of everything?
- Free Healthcare...To Raise Debt and Distroy the Free Market?
- Rebuilding our Infrastructure...By Big government and their friends?
- Better Gun Laws...To Federalize States Rights?
- A Bigger Wall at Both Borders...To Keep US In?
Do we have a Constitution or Not?
Do Most Americans realize that None, I repeat, None of this Shit is in the Constitution? So with that said...Who do You Vote For?
The elective franchise, if guarded as the ark of our safety, will peaceably dissipate all combinations to subvert a Constitution, dictated by the wisdom, and resting on the will of the people.
It's Simple for me as a Constitutional Patriot,
there is only one Founding Father type being Pushed off the Stage and handed his Hat by the Media and the 2 Party system.
Which one among them will go down with the Ship for you, for the Constitution?
Not Play games or take us to war,
Truly believes Un-Elected bureaucrats should not have the power to enact regulations that affect the lives of everyday Americans. Has made it his priority to reassert the rights and privileges of the individual by standing up for the entire Bill of Rights saying "Our Federal Government has grown out-of-control and we must return it to its constitutionally enumerated powers". Is trying to stop Common Core because children should not be constricted to a one-size-fits-all format, as implemented by Common Core.
They have all said these things in the past, but will your choice for President go "Down with the Ship"? Will he/she pledge their Sacred Honor and Fight for Liberty even if it means their Lives. Will they chance a Media, Social, and even a Political Death, for you and our Freedoms that we as Americans hold so dear, or will they Mock us in the Halls of Government?
That only leaves one Constitutional Candidate and his Record on...
- Sponsored an amendment blocking the usage of the PATRIOT Act to access firearms records of law abiding citizens in 2011
- Voted against advancing restrictions on the Second Amendment in 2013
- Voted against the Manchin-Toomey amendment expanding background checks
- Voted against reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act in 2012
- Voted in favor of an amendment ensuring Fourth Amendment protection in data collection by requiring warrants for all wire-tapping of U.S. citizens (FISA) in 2012
- Voted against reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act in 2013
BUDGET & SPENDING
- Voted against a short-term “Do Nothing” continuing resolution in 2011
- Voted against Obama’s Budget Control Act in 2011, which increased the debt ceiling by $2.4 trillion
- Voted against emergency spending with no offsets in 2011
- Voted against a continuing resolution that violated the agreed upon Ryan Budget levels by $24 billion in 2011
- Voted against a minibus spending bill that spent $24 billion more than the Ryan budget, busted Obama’s Budget Control Act, and which funded Obamacare in 2011
- Voted in favor of the Lee Budget cutting the size of government in half by 2025 and balancing the federal budget by 2017
- Voted in favor of an amendment cutting spending in a Sandy relief bill and offsetting the remaining cost in 2013
- Voted against $50 billion for Hurricane Sandy disaster relief with no offsetting spending cuts in 2013
- Voted in favor of an amendment offsetting Sandy disaster relief with a 0.49 percent cut to discretionary spending over time in 2013
- Voted against Hurricane Sandy disaster relief appropriations in 2013
- Voted in favor of an amendment balancing the budget within five years without raising taxes in 2013. Paul was the sponsor of this amendment.
- Voted against the $12.2 billion Water Resources Development Act in 2013
- Voted against the Senate negotiated spending and debt deal to end the government shutdown in 2013
- Voted against the Ryan/Murray budget deal in 2013
- Voted against the Omnibus Spending Bill following the government shutdown in 2014
- Voted against a motion to waive budget points of order allowing spending in the Veterans' bill to occur outside existing federal budget caps in 2014
- Voted against extending the payroll tax holiday and unemployment benefits in 2012
- Voted in favor of an amendment terminating certain energy tax subsidies and lowering the corporate tax rate in 2012
- Voted against the Taxpayer Relief Act ("fiscal cliff" deal) in 2013, which averted a $630 billion tax increase
- Voted against an amendment allowing states to collect sales taxes on out-of-state internet purchases in 2013
- Voted against the internet sales tax
- Voted against an amendment extending the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program for workers who lost their jobs due to free trade in 2012
- Voted against extending the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program
- Voted against penalizing foreign countries that manipulate currency despite U.S. manipulation, with the potential to start a trade war in 2011
- Voted against providing states with the flexibility to save money on runaway food stamps spending, SNAP in 2012
- Voted in favor of an amendment replacing the food stamp program with state block grants in 2013
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky) is the most conservative Republican with a 10+ Conservtive ranking, says Crowdpac,
- Ahead of Senator Ted Cruz (R-Tx) who received a 9.7C,
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker came in at 7.8C
- followed by former Indiana Governor Mike Pence 7.6C
- and Dr. Ben Carson at 7.4
- Potential candidates Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee all fell below 7 points.
At some point or another, every voter has felt like they have been duped - sold a fake bill of goods. Politicians and candidates run ads telling conservatives what they want to hear because campaign ads, like it or not, work. Politicians are selling a product, themselves, to you the voter. To cut through the talking points and the smoke and mirrors go here.
Sometimes it looks confusing to us voters... our Politician's votes may look to be wrongheaded, but in actuality that vote may be proper, and Constitutional.
The Constitution has no Safety Nets, you are free to Fail and to go Broke, make mistakes and have to pay for those mistakes, Sorry but that's how it is to be Free.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
The Presidents job is to Preserve, Protect and Defend the Constitution, not to hand out candy to every social program, not to take us to War everytime a foreign nation rattles a saber. The President must understand the Job of the Senate, the Congress, plus the Judiciary, and how they function as one but separately.
This is why in the past we have chosen someone for this High Office that has served as a Governor, Senator or in the Congress, so we can Judge them by their record. They have shown us that they understand the workings and we can see what they believe in.
Therefore, by their actions you shell know them, just because they believe in something that is bad for the Constitution does not make them Right, it is never about how they "Feel" but how they will Govern We The People.
We The People have a Duty, an Oath to Preserve, Protect and Defend the Constitution too, to honor that Oath we are Duty Bound to be Present.