Skills: Changing my format to more prepping and fewer politics, we will still discuss politics a Little as it pertains to the subject but not an entire show.
Podcast Summary: More Prepping, Less Political talk. We will delve into the 3 Principles starting with Skills. I think we have discussed Mindset enough to move into the second principle of Skills.
[thrive_follow_me facebook=’https://www.facebook.com/preppermark5470/’ twitter=’prepper_guy’ gprofile=’https://plus.google.com/u/0/114880659848009361159′ pinterest=’mark9761′ youtube=’UCv5diFBIwS5wnp6TgkeF2Hg’]
In this Episode we touch on:
- Let's move up and passed the basic skills of Fire, Water, Food, and Shelter.
- The skills we need are determined by our individual needs if you have young children.
- Are there older friends or family members in your group?
- Will you need to learn how to find and or store medicines like Penicillin?
- Can you lift heavier items like Logs or will you need to learn how to make and use pullies, levers?
- Work ethic is a Skill that will be used more in survival then at your Present job.
- If you have the basic Skills down and can make fire and shelter, find food and water then you are on the same playing field as the pioneers.
- Once you get passed having a new normalsy bias, things will get better.
My new podcast on Sovereign State Project will be more about politics and the Constitution. I'm not going to stop talking about politics, I'm just going to do it at a different venue. Please stop by the sovereign state project and check out the new website and I will have a podcast coming in the next week or two.
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"