PGP043: Calories Count, it’s your body’s fuel but you need to add the right amount
Calories Count, Calories are the bodies fuel and before you go on a road trip you must fill your tank. So eat before you workout and avoid carbs.
The human animal needs to eat, a feeding signal is sent to the brain when our muscles require Fuel, and calories are the human engines fuel. The type of fuel we chose is as important to our health as the type of fuel we put in our vehicles. What's in your fuel tank? Plant-based Fuel
Does it make sense that many people eat a small breakfast, yet burn most of their calories for the day before lunch, then eat a large dinner and go to sleep? Can you take a long drive and then put gas in the vehicle after a 1000 mile drive? of course not.
In this Episode we touch on:
- A 1000 calorie burn at the gym does not get you a guilt free "Treat" after the gym, sorry
- Eat like a King for breakfast, a Prince for lunch, and a Popper for dinner
- There are 4 calories pre gram of carbohydrates and 9 calories per gram of fat
- You will lose weight if you cut your caloric intake but, maybe not that body fat you want off
- Carbs = Body fat, Fat = Weight loss, eating fat will not make you fat
- You MUST, Re-think your diet to become healthy and lose weight and gain muscle
- Eating Healthy and losing weight is so easy, even a Cave man or cave woman can do it.
For your Viewing Pleasure and Furthering the Education of "We the People"
Why I avoid Carbs as a prepper
Carbs may kill you before the Apocalypse does
Intro to Dieting
Diet my way
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"
About the Author
Every decision we make should err on the side of adaptability whether at work or at home, join a gym or take up hiking? The food we eat, should we grow it or hunt it? The decision-making paradigm we have chosen in life will determine the outcome of the crap-fest that may come our way, a job loss, medical problems, power outage from a storm, or even a zombie apocalypse. Therefore, every goal we set, skill we acquire, and piece of gear we purchase should be thought out, and truly fit our need to Survive.