Family's matter, and how we raise our children is important, but keeping then safe is a Priority.
Family, is forever but we all make mistakes raising our kids, and we were most likely a pain as we were growing up, but the family is the only asset that will last, so keep them safe.
As Parent's, we try to keep our children and family safe and try to not let them see the world as it is. What happens when the lights go out for good, and all the people around us are starving or going crazy?
My point is that we try, and try, and still make mistakes, but no matter how bad we screw up, they're remane our family. We don't sell our kids into bondage, we still love our parents, brothers, and sisters, and no matter what they say, they Love us too.
- Both "Natural" parents need to be in the home for children to learn Critical Thinking
- There is more than one kind of friendship, and being your kid's friend is ok, just not the Cray Friend that does stupid things, and puts them in harms way
- Of all the Things I have had in my life, My family is the thing that still remaes, all the other shit was lost or distroyed
- You may keep your children from watching R-Rated movies, but what will you do when the SHTF
- The threat of an EMP is real, and after the Light Go Out, 9 in 10 people will die, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and family members
- If you don't want your family and you to be one of those 9, you will have to be Smarter and Luckier than 90% of the population
- Our enemies have amassed their assets on American Soil in the form of Refugees because they know we will retaleate with worst than EMP's or both, and they won't be able to come after their First Strike.
- We as humans will survive without electricity the same way our ancestors did if we are as smart as they were
Check out and read My First Book
I believe that there is a very real threat of an EMP from any one of our many enemies, that is why I have done two posts on this very subject. I have also written a short book on how to survive this deadly Bomb, called "
There is tons of information out there on the aftermath and effects of an EMP, but what about us and our Families, what do we do to stay ALIVE and Sane?
"Will You Survive an EMP" Free if you are a KindleUnlimited Member.
In Episode 40 I discussed, how to find an upside to most bad situations. How to get past survivor's guilt and have a good time during the collapse after an EMP, Say What?
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, need information or guidance, please email me: email@example.com
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"