PGP040: How to enjoy life after an EMP
Will You Survive an EMP?
Everyone wishes for a simpler Life, maybe as a Mountain Man?
As Preppers, we won't know the answer to this question until after an EMP, if you're still alive, then I guess the answer is yes, but the big question is what do you do to survive long-term after the power go off?
If you are still alive after the balloon goes up, an EMP, what you do next will determine if you survive long-term. Based on information from military and scientific experts over 90% of America's population will die within the first year. These deaths will be from Violence, Starvation, and Sickness.
The Video below will show you just how bad things would become after an EMP, My Podcast will help you find an upside to the inevitable death and destruction, and hopefully help get your head around the aftermath.
Thrive Leads Shortcode could not be rendered, please check it in Thrive Leads Section!
- If you do survive, count your blessing and avoid Survivor's Guilt.
- Become part of the solution, not part of the problem, but trust no one.
- We all wish for a simpler life or that we were born in a different time.
- Beware of "Continuity of Government", they allowed this to happen, we don't need more of their bad ideas.
- Become the Hero of your favourite Apocalyptic Novel, not the Villain.
- Learn to Hunt, there is no time or safe place to Garden, Eat Meat=Protein, not dehydrated foods=Carbs, there is no essential Carb the body needs.
For your Viewing Pleasure and Furthering the Education of "We the People"
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, need information or guidance, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"
About the Author
Every decision we make should err on the side of adaptability whether at work or at home, join a gym or take up hiking? The food we eat, should we grow it or hunt it? The decision-making paradigm we have chosen in life will determine the outcome of the crap-fest that may come our way, a job loss, medical problems, power outage from a storm, or even a zombie apocalypse. Therefore, every goal we set, skill we acquire, and piece of gear we purchase should be thought out, and truly fit our need to Survive.