PGP036: I’m Losing Hope in America and the Politicians that are running this Country into the ground.
Losing Hope due to the Corruption in Oregon. During the Standoff the Governor had an agenda. The Sheriff spent his time hiding under his desk and the judge is in Bed with both of them.
Summary: These are the things that are discussed in this Episode and some talk about what we can do about this infringment of our rights from the Federal Bullies.
In this Episode we touch on:
- The Oregon Governor is Corrupt and involved in the Land Grab for profit, not the people
- Burns County Sheriff is Corrupt and will not honor his oath for the same reasons
- Judge Grasty of Burns Oregon is an idiot and also Corrupt for the same reasons
- I have read the 600 plus emails from the stand-off and was sickened by the level of selfishness
- The Governor was more concerned about the appearance of a Peacefull resolution than actually working out a Peacefull Resolution with the Bundys.
- They talked, emailed, phone called and had meeting with everyone but those involved The Protesters
- This is how Socialism Starts and Ends, Government Controlling all means of Production, Manufacturing, Mining, Farming, Transportation and the Media...and We Lose all those things
- Don't believe me, just Google it
Even the Oregon State Sheriffs' Association sided with the Governor and not the People's Rights
Stating, in paragraph 4, that the FBI has Jurisdiction over the matter, this is so faults and shows how much liberty we lose when those Sworn to Protect our Rights chose not to. The Sheriff Has more Power In His County Than The President Of The United States. SCOTUS
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"
Free PDF of all the emails for Oregon Standoff
Click Image on Left to get the emails discussed in this Podcast, it's free and you should share your copy once downloaded.
Or email me for a free copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
Every decision we make should err on the side of adaptability whether at work or at home, join a gym or take up hiking? The food we eat, should we grow it or hunt it? The decision-making paradigm we have chosen in life will determine the outcome of the crap-fest that may come our way, a job loss, medical problems, power outage from a storm, or even a zombie apocalypse. Therefore, every goal we set, skill we acquire, and piece of gear we purchase should be thought out, and truly fit our need to Survive.