Prepping as a child, not so much, I do remember camping with extended family, cousins, Aunts and Uncles, all the fun we had, but I don't remember all the so called teaching moments. So we must teach while they, our youngins, are having fun, Make it Fun.
[thrive_follow_me facebook=’https://www.facebook.com/preppermark5470/’ twitter=’prepper_guy’ gprofile=’https://plus.google.com/u/0/114880659848009361159′ pinterest=’mark9761′ youtube=’UCv5diFBIwS5wnp6TgkeF2Hg’]
If you are Reluctant to the Idea of Prepping or just starting to prepare for bad times that may creep into your life, this is for you, and your Family.
In this Episode we touch on:
- We re-cap Episodes 17,18,19, and 20
- Discuss the importance of getting out and Just Starting
- Teach your children young, the importance of good nutrition and help them understand why.
- Make every Camp trip an adventure, full of fun and challenges.
- Guild them into better hobbies like hiking or BMX, it cost less then Sports and the gear last a lifetime.
- Don't make it about your goals or fears of the impending Doom, even though it may be.
- Basically, take them on a Zombie Hunt, not another Camping trip.
For your Viewing Pleasure and Furthering the Education of "We the People"
Episode 17 and 18 on YouTube
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"