Social Media Friendship, that's what it's all about, and haveing a Great Dialogue with those Friends far and near.
Social Media Friendship is what it's all about? A more informative interactions, isn’t open and respectful dialogue the only reason to be on a particular social media website?
In doing so, your Friends may have a Change of Heart and so will you, maybe not 180-degree change but a tug in the right direction. If not then all things stay the same and no one learns a Damn thing.
[thrive_follow_me facebook=’https://www.facebook.com/preppermark5470/’ twitter=’prepper_guy’ gprofile=’https://plus.google.com/u/0/114880659848009361159′ pinterest=’mark9761′ youtube=’UCv5diFBIwS5wnp6TgkeF2Hg’]
Summary: How will we ever have a debate in this country if we can't have a Social Discussion on Social Media? When the News tells us that something is so and it turns out to be not true then why do we listen to them at all. And other issues with some common sense tossed in for fun.
In this Episode we touch on:
- All the Media that we call News is Commentary and there is a difference.
- Contract Law, I mean the Constitution and the replacement of Justice Scallia.
- Is this Election the most important Election know to the U.S.A.? I think not.
- Should the Supreme Court Justices be in for life, that's some sweet Job Security.
- Why is the County Sheriff the "Last Hope" for America?
- A New Amendment to Cancel the 17th Amendment and why the 17th screwed things up.
- Black Lives Matter are fighting their Battle all wrong and how they can fight the good fight.
For your Viewing Pleasure and Furthering the Education of "We the People"
A quick short video on how to help your Local Sheriff.
Sheriff Mack enplanes how and why we need to Vet our Sheriffs and how he will help us.
Your Sheriff is the Ultimate Law Enforcement Officer in your County (Re-Run PGP 031) I like this one that much.
The Sheriff answers to the People and no Other, Not the President, Not the Governor, BUT only to you and his Oath and The People that Elected him.
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"