Internet Property Rights, Do You Care? Oath Keepers and The Three Percenters, Will They Make A Difference? What Can We Learn From Our History?
The purpose of the Constitution is to protect (not grant ) the natural rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness as contained in the Declaration of Independence.
The right to property as espoused by John Locke (The pursuit of happiness replaced property in the Declaration of Independence. The Founding Fathers, most of whom opposed slavery, feared slave owners, who considered slaves property, would use the phrase to perpetuate slavery).
[thrive_follow_me facebook=’https://www.facebook.com/preppermark5470/’ twitter=’prepper_guy’ gprofile=’https://plus.google.com/u/0/114880659848009361159′ pinterest=’mark9761′ youtube=’UCv5diFBIwS5wnp6TgkeF2Hg’]
Summary: These are the things that are discussed in this Episode and some talk about what we can do about this infringment of our rights from the Federal Bullies.
In this Episode we touch on:
- Do we own the Internet, and are our Posts, Podcasts, and Videos our Property?
- The Framers empowered Congress to protect intellectual property by authorizing copyright and patent laws (I-8-8).
- Prevented any person from being deprived of . . . property, without due process of law and (2) required compensation when property [was] taken for public use.
- They adopted the Fourth Amendment, which protected persons, houses, papers, and effects from unreasonable search and seizure.
- The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition.
- It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely.
- The right to petition government for redress of grievances is the right to make a complaint to, or seek the assistance of, one's government, without fear of punishment or reprisals.
For your Viewing Pleasure and Furthering the Education of "We the People"
A breif History lesson on How Past Patriots Handled Govenors
We have no idea where we are going, because we won't learn our History to guild our path.
Your Sheriff is the Ultimate Law Enforcement Officer in your County
The Sheriff answers to the People and no Other, Not the President, Not the Governor, BUT only to you and his Oath and The People that Elected him.
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"