Designing your Diet starts with asking yourself,
Why do I eat the Foods I eat?...
Summary: I have a hard time typing all the words in a one and a half hour Podcast, so I'm asking you to listen to the Podcast, and watch the videos on this page.
When you learn How the food you eat changes the moment you swallow it, and the chemical change it goes through as it is digested, you will see that you are what you eat. The problem is, we don't know what we are eating, so let Me Ask...What's in Your Diet?
In this Episode we touch on:
- Carbs are Sugar once you eat it, yes even a salty Potato Chip
- Fructose is sugar, natural or not it raises insulin levels
- Fiber ferments in the gut and causes inflammation
- 90% of all plants on Earth if eaten will Kill You
- 90% of all Meat on earth is eatable, even eaten Raw
- Your biochemistry cannot convert sugar into energy at the same time it burns fat, so it layers the Fat onto your body when insulin levels are too high
- There is no such thing as an essential Carb, so keep carbs below 100 grams per/day
Also Learn More at my Nutrition Site Hello High Fat Diet here
Diet: Here are the Books I mentioned in this Podcast and a GREAT Way to Get them FREE
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"