The Re-branding of America, Our values.
Does it matter in the least bit or should we just accept the Status quo?
What is Re-branding: Re-branding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, competitors, and We The People of course.
So why do we allow this nagitive Re-branding of America? Lack of purspective, and context of our History is part of the problem. We are so confused with all the False knowledge from the Education System, The Media and Social Media that we have a blured version of who we really are.
America is the greatest group of people ever assembled in history, our past is one of Fighting For Liberty, liberty for all Americans, and anyone that has ever asked for our help. In America you are Free to achieve any goal that you can dream, it is not handed to you, but anyone can reach far enough to grab that golden ring If They Choose Too.
To me, America is not trying to Re-Brand as an entity, as much as the Control Freaks are trying to Re-Brand it. There are Powerful People that are at work, day in and day out, trying to Change the way you and I feel about this Country. The News tells us that we need to, or should Feel bad, for what we as a people stand for, then tell us what it is that we stand for, I Call Bull-Shit.
Those F-up people are actually Re-Branding America to us, not the world, they are trying to change how we feel about America by saying what we do wrong, then Spin-it in the 24 hour News cycle.
In this Episode we touch on:
- I think about Politics 24/7 because it effects our lives so much and will become our #1 reason to Prep
- The great Debate that will never happen, we hear that "We need to have a debate" so bring it then
- The Constitution is a Perfect Charter, that can grow with the Times and Technology...Awesome!
- Someone that don't care about the truth cancels your vote, so talk to them if you can
- People are Scared of Liberty because there is no Safety-Net, and you are Free to Fail, yes failure
- If you where in charge of Coke or Apple would you re-brand it, No, So Why Change America
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"