Socialism is sold as a Dream, but is a Nightmare in reality.
This is by far my longest Podcasts and the reason for that is the subject matter, Socialism. "How to Create a Socialist State" is the work of Saul Alinsky, a Socialist, and his 8 steps to creating a utopian society. This is my take on the subject, and why I feel that it may be the dream of Saul Alinsky, but will become the Nightmare of all Americans if implemented here in the US.
If you read any of the socialist writings on socialism you can see the Spin that is placed on their ideas, how Great it would be if only we would submit. The 2 books by Ayn Rand and the movie with Andy Garcia linked below are referenced in this podcast.
- We the Living portrays the impact of the Russian Revolution on three people who demand the right to live their own lives. At its center is a girl whose passionate love is her fortress against the cruelty and oppression of a totalitarian state. Rand said of this book: "It is as near to an autobiography as I will ever write."
- The Lost City, this film will offend a lot of people that have bought into the idea of Fidel Castro being a benevolent dictator and Che Guevara as a righteous revolutionary. This film exposes them both as the cruel opportunists that they are/were and how socialism destroyed their lives.
- In Defense of Capitalism compiled by the Ayn Rand Institute 1996-2000 Articles, is what I talk about and why it is important to Fight for Capitalism and the American way of life and before you roll your eyes, read We the Living and watch The Lost City.
In this Episode we touch on:
- The white noise that surrounds us everyday
- Analyze each of the 8 Steps and how they work in real life
- How they, the socialist, want the opposite of what they say
- How it is that we argue with each other over these issues on both sides and both sides lose
- Why the Politicians are not the key players but are being Played
- Like the Terminator, they will not stop, ever, until we are dead ( controlled )