If you fail to plan, You plan to fail, it's that simple
Summary: A quick look into why thinking negatively is the only way to find potential problems and come up with proper solutions. When we plan, we need to try and look to the Dark Side, it may be taboo yet this is how we can see into the future, so to speak.
In this Episode we touch on:
- A Shout Out to one of my favorite Survivalist, can you guess who?
- People say "Don't be so negative dude, why are you that way?
- What's the worst thing that could happen on a trip? How we can prevent it before it happens?
- Max Brooks Quote from "Zombie Survival Guild" Don't wait for the rain to start building your Ark.
- You need to Look at the Box before you can think of ways to get outside of the box.
- America Can and Will fail, it's a fact of history and that's not being negative.
All subjects are based on a Minimalist Mindset and point of view to help take the Scary out of all the "What if's" in life.