Thinking back over my 40 years following High School graduation in 1973, I thought the world as I know it was going to end. The World Didn't End because here we all are, alive and well, I'm still a prepper, but now a Minimalist.
In this Episode we touch on in
- The stuff that Can happen to us every day like getting lost or running out of Gas
- Our EDC or Every Day Carry from the most overlooked items like clothing and shoes
- Food and our dietary needs
- Why I hate Carbs and Love meat, my food pyramid is meat, poultry and dairy
- Learn to tinker and make stuff from nothing
- Simple navigation and how to not be lost all the time
Ending sound byte from one of my favorite movies "13th Warrior"