Naked and Afraid is awesome, Naked and Afraid XL is even better.
Not trying to be an Armchair Quarterback here, but we can all learn a great deal from shows like this if we pay attention to the dynamics of the people and these groups.
In this Episode, we touch on:
- Why some of the challengers had to Tap-Out
- Why some of the people in the groups showed no skills in survival
- Some of the weaknesses of shows like this
- The dynamics of people alone and in groups and why they should work together
- That no matter what happens to us in life, we CAN survive, even if we're naked and afraid
- Vegetarianism is just Wrong-headed. see "The Perfect Human Diet" below