So, this is how propaganda works, and how it is used to preempt Critical Thinking.
Mark Zuckerberg tells "Axios on HBO" that Facebook is imposing new election rules to deter use of the platform to spread of misinformation and even violence, and to help voters see the results as "legitimate and fair."
- The new measures, announced Thursday, include throwing a flag on posts by candidates who claim premature victory, and forbidding new ads within a week of Election Day.
- "There is, unfortunately, I think, a heightened risk of civil unrest in the period between voting and a result being called," Zuckerberg told Axios' Mike Allen
- "I think we need to be doing everything that we can to reduce the chances of violence or civil unrest in the wake of this election."
So flagging a Post should do the trick, lol, but not Joe Biden's Posts I 'm sure. There will be violence no matter what Markie-Mark wants because the Libtards want violence .
Between the lines: President Trump has repeatedly suggested that the heavy use of voting by mail this year, driven by the pandemic, could lead to a "rigged election" — despite the long history of voting by mail in the U.S. without fraud.
As if we have never seen the United States Post Office lose bags of mail or show up with more mail days after the Election. But this is far different than regular mail in ballets, this is going to be for a very large portion of Americas electorate (because of Covid and all)!
Zuckerberg said that since the outcome may not be known on election night, Facebook and the media need to start "preparing the American people that there's nothing illegitimate about this election," even if it takes "additional days or even weeks to make sure that all of the votes are counted.
Facebook was already under pressure to show that it has learned the lessons of the 2016 presidential election. Zuckerberg has acknowledged the platform was caught on its "back foot" in fighting the spread of misinformation.
Now, experts are worried about the additional danger of voters suspecting fraud — possibly encouraged by social media — if the results aren't called on election night because of the heavier use of mail ballots.
The bottom line Zuckerberg said.
- "The country is very charged right now,"
- "So I think regardless of what we do, there's some chance that this [unrest] happens across the country. I just want to make sure that we do our part to not contribute to it."
The lessons Facebook Learned??? Hillary lost because she was a shit candidate, misinformation had little to nothing to do with it. Yes they were caught on their "Back Foot" and did not have enough Misinformation to drag Hillary across the line is what that means.
As you see, the truth is used in a way that "appears" to be real, when it is not ie.
- There is a very good track record with mail-in voting when used as intended, Snow-birds and folks that work or away from home, like the Military, but not for everyone due to a Scam-demic.
- Trump used the Mainstream media and said what most Americans wanted to hear from a Presidential Candidate, there was no misinformation. The Media hated him so much that they became his echo-chamber and he won, end of story.