Elect Me President, I did nothing for my State as far as Freedom and Liberty, I wasted time Talking, but never removed any Bureaucracies, so Elect Me to...What, May I Ask?
As in all elections, Elect Me, is what we hear over and over again. What do these candidates mean Elect Me, to do what? Make our Lives Better ?
The President’s Job According to the Constitution
The US Constitution contains the only official “job description” for the President of the United States. According to Article II, Sections 2 and 3, the President:
1)Is the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States, and of each state’s militia when the nation has need of it
2) Has power to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments
3) May grant pardons and reprieves for crimes against the United States
4) Makes treaties with other countries with the approval of the Senate
5) Appoints ambassadors, federal judges and heads of executive departments – all subject to the approval of the Senate; the President also has power to fill any vacancies that may happen while theSenate is in recess
6) Must report to Congress from time to time about the state of the union and recommend whatever measures he thinks are necessary
7) May call members of Congress together on extraordinary occasions, as well as adjourn their meetings when they cannot agree on their own about when to do this
8) Receives foreign ambassadors and other public officials
9) Is responsible for enforcing the nation’s laws
10) Issues commissions to all officers of the United States
[thrive_follow_me facebook=’https://www.facebook.com/preppermark5470/’ twitter=’prepper_guy’ gprofile=’https://plus.google.com/u/0/114880659848009361159′ pinterest=’mark9761′ youtube=’UCv5diFBIwS5wnp6TgkeF2Hg’]
Summary: They all say Elect Me because of my record in this or that office I held in my State. In the official “job description” for the President of the United States do you see anything about running the States? Or, is what you see running a Nation's Foreign affairs?
In this Episode we touch on:
- So if it's about making our lives better, more free then stay home and do your job
- Do they want to pull back regulations? do it as a Senator or Governor
- Help make the States more Sovereign? stay in the State they Represent
- Stop the BLM, ATF, HHS, HLS, and other agencies? use the 10th Amendment and Nullify them
- Stop Police corruption? teach the Sheriffs and County Officials
- So can they make our lives better in our respective States as President? no, not their Job
- Are they telling us the Truth, Lying or just That Stupid? One even says he is a Constitutional Lawyer
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"