PGP045: 2 Life Saving Tips for Ramadan and your Safety
2 Life-Saving Tips for Ramadan and your Safety, how to deal with concerns, not paranoia. It's your life so think before you act, and don't be a crazy person.
Summary: There are options during Ramadan that we have in avoiding hostile acts of violence towards us, but we must be smart, and not become the bad guys or gals. Have Fun, be Polite and avoid paranoia, but be Vigilant and follow these Guidelines.
- Talk to local law enforcement and remember that the Sheriff is the CLEO in your County
- Let your City Council know that they will receive no support or money from you at events if they can't assure your families safety
- Put the ball in their court by explaining to your Mayor and the City Council that you have a concern or complaint.
- It is not profiling for Law enforcement to investigate or follow up on a complaint
- Attand all Rallies or Events with a group of like-minded friends, and stick together
- Don't become a know-it-all when talking to Law Enforcement of Elected officials
- Dont threaten any group of people or act as if you are a Vigilante or Malitia in public or at any Council Meetings
- Don't be an Ass
For your Viewing Pleasure and Furthering the Education of "We the People"
This Podcast on YouTube, but not Exactly the same due to audio problems.
The audio was too loud and just wouldn't work out for the podcast so I re-recorded the audio file for this podcast. Enjoy, you get 2 versions for the price one 1, FREE
Your Sheriff is the Ultimate Law Enforcement Officer in your County
The Sheriff answers to the People and no Other, Not the President, Not the Governor, BUT only to you and his Oath and The People that Elected him.
"Offering Focus and Clarity To Reluctant Preppers For What Matters Most"
About the Author
Every decision we make should err on the side of adaptability whether at work or at home, join a gym or take up hiking? The food we eat, should we grow it or hunt it? The decision-making paradigm we have chosen in life will determine the outcome of the crap-fest that may come our way, a job loss, medical problems, power outage from a storm, or even a zombie apocalypse. Therefore, every goal we set, skill we acquire, and piece of gear we purchase should be thought out, and truly fit our need to Survive.